||Scrum Master- Agile Process
||Etech Technology Solutions (ETS)
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Service to the Development Team
- Encourages self-organization and cross-functionality (understands the benefits of ‘T-shaped’ team members).
- Support team’s ability to remove impediments on their own and intervene when necessary
- Ensure that quality remains the entire team’s responsibility
- Strive for technical excellence using the Definition of Done
- Advise the team on professionalism and respect (conflict resolution and working agreement adherence)
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Promote an environment of experimentation with an emphasis on outcomes-based process improvements
- Help to incorporate successful experiments into standard processes
- Direct and facilitate the Sprint Retrospective discussions to be positive and result in a focus on one or more items to improve the following Sprint
- Support different development techniques as needed including but not limited to,
- Xtreme Programming (emergent architecture, pair programming, etc.)
- Test driven development
- Continuous delivery
- Kanban (workflow visualization, cycle time, throughput)
- Service to the Product Owner
- Help maintain a focus on goal-driven and outcome-oriented planning.
- Maintain Evidence Based Management metrics and dashboard.
- Provide transparent access to the data and a personalized interpretation of the results on a monthly basis.
- Collaborate on finding the best ways to maintain and order the Product Backlog as well as make its contents transparent.
- Provide coaching to ensure that Product Backlog items are well understood by the whole Scrum Team.
- Knowledge and experience using techniques such as user stories (and mapping), Lean
- Canvas, product vision boards, etc.
- Offer guidance on how to forecast using empiricism within a complex domain.
- Service to the Organization
- Lead and plan the adoption/implementation of Scrum across multiple departments and teams.
- Help those outside the Scrum Team understand which of their interactions with the Scrum Team are helpful and which aren’t.
- Facilitate Scrum events as requested or needed.
What We Expect You To Have
- Analytical thinker with ability to identify and solve problems in a logical manner
- Strong work ethic and works well on small teams
- Desires ownership, accountability and goals.
- Friendly, outgoing, enjoys working with others and making customers successful
- Highly adaptable, able to make decisions on incomplete information and manage multiple processes simultaneously
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
- Ability to prioritize issues quickly, determine next actions while remaining calm in outage situations
- Scrum Master certification (PSM I)
- 2+ years experience coaching software development teams as a Scrum Master
- Experience using different SDLC techniques to supplement the intentional gaps in the Scrum guide (burndown monitoring, story point estimation, myriad Retrospective formats, etc.)
- Evidence of the ability to mitigate conflict and facilitate difficult discussions
- Proven ability to live the Scrum values.
- Strong written and verbal communication is a must
- Additional certifications (PSM II, PSM III, PSPO, PSD, PST).
- Experience with scaling frameworks (S@S, Nexus)