||Senior Call Center Quality Analyst – Spanish
||Asst. QA Lead / QA Lead
The Etech Insights department seeks a Senior Call Center Quality Analyst specializing in Spanish to work with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, and systems. The QA would be responsible for checking the completed quality assessments for designated campaigns to ensure good customer service, and adherence to the policies and procedures per the pre-defined guidelines of the campaign.
The person will work closely with QA Leads as well as Operations/Client contacts to provide feedback on opportunity areas, make recommendations on areas that may need new, ongoing or remedial training. In addition, they will need to capture VOC (voice of the customer) and provide BI (Business Intelligence) inputs.
A significant part of this job includes reviewing and completing quality audits for assigned campaigns.
- Provides written and verbal feedback to agents/leaders/operations/clients on quality scores with areas of opportunities at process and campaign level
- Provides necessary feedback to operations or clients to ensure critical compliance and behavior issues are reported or escalated, including unethical actions
- Assist QA Leads with improving customer interactions, sharing feedback on calibration calls and provide input for recommendations
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met, as requested by the client and adhere to company’s policies
- Appraise customer’s requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Assists with routine and ad hoc requests
- Supports projects and initiatives within the department
- Train personnel on the Quality documentation system.
- Maintains confidentiality of all reports, files, schedules, databases, and documents; as well as all customer and proprietary information
- Sends data and reports to account stakeholders if needed
Core Competencies/Skill Set:
- Proficiency in Spanish a must
- Attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to read communication styles of team members who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
- Drive and ability to deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently
- Able to exercise strict confidentiality
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years work experience in call center environment; Quality experience is an added advantage
- Computer proficiency in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint