Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Canteen Subsidy
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Architect, Design and implement user interfaces and underlying APIs
- Build next generation integration frameworks using Java technology stacks
- Work with Product Management to understand customer needs and be able to create solutions
- Play a critical role in all architecture, coding, testing, and deployment decisions.
- Produce engineering specifications, delivery estimates, and implement solutions based on product requirements.
- Provide technical documentation for the solutions that you implement
- Collaborate with peers on specifications, code reviews, and testing.
- Produce unit and automated end-to-end tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features.
- Participate in daily standups, bi-weekly sprint planning sessions, grooming sessions, and retrospectives.
- Effectively manage the team of business analysts, assign them tasks and resolve all their concerns.
- Work closely with the team through all the SDLC phases, assist and guide them wherever needed.
What We Expect You To Have
- Strong preference to candidates with experience integrating telephony, CRM, or CTI applications.
- 5+ years’ experience writing code using Java 8 tech stacks.
- Experience using various Java frameworks/libraries/tools like Apache Commons, Maven, Gradle, Vertx.
- Experience with building multi-threaded, high performant, low latency applications.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with building Enterprise grade software products.
- Strong communication skills with the ability and willingness to interact with customers directly.
- Strong problem-solving experience being able to come up with solutions including collaborating with 3rd party engineering teams.
- You are curious, self-starter and humble.
- Demonstrable experience in defining and implementing comprehensive product strategies for complex IT projects working in Agile environments, with a heavy emphasis on user stories and acceptance criteria to production deployment, also with focus on non-functional requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in majority of the BA process implementation tools.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Self-directed, pro-active, results-driven and able to work in a diverse global team.