Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Canteen Subsidy
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Architect, Design and implement REST-based and web-socket based microservices.
- Build user interfaces as needed to support your code
- Play a critical role in all architecture, coding, testing, and deployment decisions.
- Produce engineering specifications, delivery estimates, and implement solutions based on product requirements.
- Provide technical documentation for the solutions that you implement
- Collaborate with Product Management to define features.
- Collaborate with peers on specifications, code reviews, and testing.
- Produce unit and automated end-to-end tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features.
- Meet KPIs for engineering team and be responsible for them on a weekly basis
- Containerizing services and ensuring proper deployment services using Docker.
What We Expect You To Have
- Experience building applications using MongoDB or other NoSQL DB stack.
- Experience working with Angular.js
- 2+ years’ experience writing code for a multi-tenant SaaS platform.
- Experience building Multi-tenant SaaS application platform
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform, AWS, or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Strong problem-solving experience being able to come up with solutions including collaborating with 3rd party engineering teams.
- Experience with Kafka and Elasticsearch is a huge plus.
- Strong preference to candidates with experience integrating telephony, CRM, or CTI applications.
- MEAN stack development experience.