Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Canteen Subsidy
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with developers and stakeholders to understand requirements and create clear cut test plans
- Design and develop complex automation scripts using Selenium.
- Plan and monitor execution of test cases and report/triage/track defects, define severity and priority for each defect;
- Develop test cases using Jira or other tools
- Experience on API testing
- Collaborating with software engineer/developers to resolve defects;
- Escalating issues promptly that have a major impact on the overall platform, product or feature
- Familiarity with browser testing and caching models.
What We Expect You To Have
- Extensive knowledge and experience with functional, performance, integration and smoke testing
- Must have automation and manual testing experience; a minimum of 2 years required.
- Strong knowledge of API testing;
- Web browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer);
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Self-starter, with ability to perform QA Duties with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communicator and strong at written documentation.
- Experience with Protractor, NodeJS is a plus
- Strong preference to candidates with experience testing integration of telephony, CRM, or CTI applications.
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform, AWS, or Microsoft Azure.
- Excellent Analytical Skills with detailed understanding of SDLC especially with Agile development methodology
- Experience with Kafka and Elasticsearch is huge plus
- Understands process and sees value in automation and efficiency.
- Strong problem-solving experience being able to come up with solutions including collaborating with 3rd party engineering teams.