Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Pay
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances
- Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- 401K plan with employer matching
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
- Virtual Interviewing & Onboarding
What You’ll Be Doing
- For in-office work, you would be able to work in Lufkin, Nacogdoches, or Rusk, TX. All applicants must be located close enough to one of these centers to commute!
- Senior Training Leaders must change plans at a moment’s notice and still excel at assignments while keeping a “will-do” attitude. They should showcase this attitude so well, that others want to emulate it and strive to achieve the same flexibility.
- Leading a successful training team is about inspiring trainers to engage and motivate their classes in a way that allows learning to flourish. The Senior Training Leader should be able to mentor their Training Leaders in a way that promotes this type of learning.
- Senior Training Leaders should consistently be on the lookout for ways to help not only their Training Leaders but other leaders as well. This ensures Etech is successful as a whole while embodying our goal for servant leadership.
- We believe that employees don’t leave their jobs; they leave their managers. As a Senior Training Leader, you should be on the lookout for potential attrition reasons on your team and your campaigns and be able to come up with ways to combat these issues.
- Senior Training Leaders are proficient at compiling information from their team and summarizing it for clients, executives, and other leaders both within and outside the company.
- A Senior Training Leader must be able to take charge and effectively pilot a class but should be able to admit mistakes and work well with different people and personalities.
- It is up to the Senior Training Leader to get ahead of potential problems and develop their team into a smooth-running operation. This kind of accountability only happens by boldly challenging the Training Leaders through self-discovery.
- Senior Training Leaders challenge their Training Leaders through developmental assignments, projects, and observations to ensure they will be even stronger leaders in the future.
- Senior Training Leaders have to lead initiatives and projects across various departments in the company. This takes a mix of humility and boldness that ignites others to act.
- Senior Training Leaders not only need excellent verbal skills, but they also must be able to write clearly, concisely, and professionally. They understand that one minor change should be informed to every single party involved and do so efficiently.
What We Expect You To Have
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to work in Lufkin, Rusk, or Nacogdoches, TX.
- Must be able to have a flexible schedule.
- At least 1 year experience in a call center environment, and an understanding of technical aspects of teaching the use of call center technology. At least 1 year experience in training or coaching in a call center environment is preferred.