Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Troubleshoots legacy Linux, Windows and ESX server and OS issues. Independently utilizes all available resources (knowledge bases, online resources, etc.) to ensure timely resolution of server issues
- Develops operating procedures for system administration activities including system monitoring, performance tuning, backup/recovery, server architecture design and system maintenance
- Follows operating procedures and utilizes established support tools for analysis and reporting requirements
- Executes a planned program of virus updates, patch and service pack management, including testing, deployment staging, and documentation. Install, maintain and manage Windows SUS, HBSS, and other servers for automated updates
- Actively participates in project planning to ensure timely and successful completion of projects assigned to Windows server team
- Interfaces with Network Engineers, Storage Engineers, Database Administrators and Application Teams to optimize systems use and configuration.
- Performs regular system maintenance, hardware and software upgrades, physical to virtual migrations and performance tuning.
- Provides technical knowledge and recommendations to staff members as required
- Provides server hardware capacity recommendations.
- Provides installation support for new applications and software releases.
- Provide on-call 24 x 7 support on a rotating basis
What We Expect You To Have:
- Experience of handling vendors
- Ability to create root cause analysis
- Escalation management techniques
- Antivirus Server installation\management
- Installation\management FTP\SFTP, DHCP, Domain Controller, IIS, Site hosting, SSL certificate upload, WSUS server, Backup process
- NAS server control management; storage quota, File screening, storage report
- 365 Mail Administration; create AC, license management, DL, Security group, public group, shared calendar, message tracking
- Linux mail server knowledge; postfix, dovecot
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers and external teams to gather critical project information
- Bachelors or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 4-5 years’ experience in administering Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server and Active Directory