Social Media Marketing Specialist
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Implement social media strategies for Etech
- Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Support SMO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
- Assist in link building campaigns in coordination with Etech SMO goals
- Provide analysis and recommendations as the program evolves and can be reviewed
- Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis in support of Etechs’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with Etechs’ goals and benchmarks
- Execute real-time monitoring of social media trends that will inform business decisions, identify competitive advantages and deliver an understanding of sentiment, how consumers are interacting with the brand
- Create strategies for generating comprehensive reports that visually represent results and inform stakeholders about issues, opportunities, and areas of concern/crisis.
- Present detailed program results and analytics to the Leadership team on a regular basis.
- Develop best practices for monitoring Social Media including guidelines for evaluating benefits and risks for certain social media engagements.
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Understand and be able to speak about brands with a sense of ownership
- Bachelor’s or equivalent.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in social media marketing with demonstrated success.
What We Expect You To Have
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Out of the box creativity and good with competitive intelligence
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc) and popular social media management tools (Tweet Deck, Hootsuite, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and website administrations
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Understanding social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube etc), and the social advertising landscape.