Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: https://www.etechtechnologysolutions.com/career/
As a member of the Advanced Technical Services team, you will drive growth for our Client by nailing and scaling the delivery of our latest technical offerings. You will support and lead the implementation of new and complex products to deliver positive customer outcomes. You will also codify learnings into scaleable delivery methodologies that ensure the Client’s Professional Services team can replicate this success.
Some of the key products you will implement will include integrations with across the Microsoft Dynamics and Service Now stacks as well as home grown Client products.
This role is client-facing and a candidate must be able to interface with technical and non-technical stakeholders on the client team.
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support and lead highly technical implementations involving our latest platform capabilities and integrations with other software vendors like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft Dynamics, and Adobe Analytics. Engage directly with customers and configure the Client product
- When configuring an integration product, offer support to clients to ensure the integration is set up successfully in the other product (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics)
- Codify learnings from early customer deployments into repeatable implementation methodologies.
- Support and lead implementations of complex Client products.
What We Expect You To Have
- 5+ years of experience in the software industry, with extensive knowledge of enterprise software technologies (CRM, ERP, HRIS, etc.).
- Previous experience configuring integrations across SaaS platforms in a client-facing role.
- Understanding of common security concepts and standards (SSO, SAML, OAuth, RBAC, etc.).
- Ability to develop data architectures – designing data flows that are aligned with customer information systems.
- Familiarity with cloud service providers, such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure.
- Passion for helping clients; empathy for their challenges, ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with client stakeholders.
- Solution-oriented; passion for creative problem solving, comfortable tackling new and undefined problem spaces with minimal guidance.
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and translate between complex business problems and technical concepts.
- Strong technical project management, stakeholder management, and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Dedicated to enabling others through effective teaching, coaching, and knowledge distribution.
- Growth-minded; desire for continuous learning and proactively driving initiatives for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical major, such as Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Hands-on experience with popular SaaS applications, such as Salesforce, Adobe, ServiceNow, and Microsoft Dynamics.