Spanish Language Expert
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work closely with QA Leads as well as Operations/Client contacts to provide feedback on opportunity areas, make recommendations on areas that may need new, ongoing or remedial training. In addition, capture VOC (voice of the customer) and provide BI (Business Intelligence) inputs and includes reviewing and completing quality audits for assigned campaigns (clients)
- Completes quality audits in accordance with current campaign guidelines. Uses designated tools to ensure targets are met and turnaround times are adhered to with defined accuracy standards
- Provides written and verbal feedback to leaders/operations/clients on quality scores with areas of opportunities at agent, process, and campaign level
- Provides necessary feedback to operations or clients to ensure critical compliance and behavior issues are reported or escalated, including unethical actions
- Assist Leaders with improving customer interactions, sharing feedback on calibration calls, and provide input for recommendations
- Assists with routine and ad hoc requests. Supports projects and initiatives within the department
- Maintains confidentiality of all reports, files, schedules, databases, and documents; as well as all customer and proprietary information.
What We Expect You To Have
- Graduate or equivalent with proficiency in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Spanish Language Certification – B2 Level Minimum
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills, Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail. Drive and ability to deliver excellent customer service to both internal and
- External customers. Ability to work independently & able to exercise strict confidentiality
- Ready to work in US Shifts
- Must possess basic Excel, Logical and Analytical Skills
- Prior experience of working in Quality
- Must possess excellent Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking skills in Spanish and English.
- Quick Learner and ready to join asap.