||Sr. CTI Engineer
||Director of Enterprise Technology and Security
The Sr. CTI Engineer will be responsible for the architecture, design, and operational support of customer interaction applications and infrastructure globally for inbound contact centers. This will encompass ACD platforms and services, contact routing, automation and CTI, self-service (IVR), call recording, workforce management, and speech and data analytics.
This position will focus on customer interaction applications that will often leverage WAN/LAN services provided by and requiring heavy involvement from the Network Engineering team.
- Maintains the CRM systems support and updating functions.
- Monitors end-user usage of systems and performs daily administrative tasks.
- Analyzes application requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Consults with other IT staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Formulates and designs applications, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develops and directs CRM application testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Consults with customer concerning maintenance and updates of CRM applications.
- Proficient in tools like Composer, Eclipse, IRD (Interaction Routing Designer), CCpulse & Kazimir.
- Database knowledge pertaining to SQL and Cassandra
- Experience in production support of IVR applications with VXML and Java (Nuance Development Framework / Voice Portal preferred)
- Ability to interface and cultivate excellent working relationships both within Technology, Business, and vendors
- Subject matter expertise in Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) :
- CTI solution design, development, and maintenance
- Integration of various CTI solutions to the contact Centre architecture
- Integration of CTI and Customer Relationship Management solutions such as Salesforce, Pega, etc.
- Hands-on with Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) :
- ICM scripts development and enhancement
- Administration of ICM components and tools
- Creation and maintenance of ICM queries (SQL knowledge required)
- Generation of ICM historical and real-time database reports
- Perform ICM scripting and configuration
- Integration of custom-developed and 3rd-party provided software, IVR (Interactive Voice Response), Call Center and database integration with the IP Telephony infrastructure.
- Experience with platforms like Genesys, Cisco UCCE, Asterisk, etc
- Below certifications will be an added advantage:
- Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS)
- CCNP VoIP
- CTP: Certification Partners Convergence Technologies Professional
- dCAP: Digium Certified Asterisk Professional
Work Hard, Play Hard!