||Sr. Manager (B2B Sales)
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- As a Sr. Manager, you should have a strong understanding of how to leverage customer and market insights, buyer personas, value selling, and competitive differentiation to build a category leading B2B offering
- Successfully drive your teams to meet and exceed sales quotas and client expectations.
- Key area of focus includes – building a world-class B2B sales team that solidifies us as the clear leader in the market.
- Clearly communicate progress against targets, especially as it relates to tracking pipeline and forecasting
- Leverage data and analytics to monitor and drive your team’s performance, identify achievements as well as areas of focus
- Drive team to move swiftly, build ambitious culture and over-achieve targets month on month.
- Supervise, direct, coordinate and evaluate operational performance as well as coach, mentor and develops leadership staff.
- Prepare sales forecasts; establish team targets and monitor the performance of the sales against these goals; adjust sales strategies to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Good in understanding the market and competitor trends and accordingly drive plans to increase sales revenues.
- Broaden knowledge of company solutions and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses vis-à-vis the competition.
- Able to generate leads through various networks and converting the same to increase business
- Able to articulate well and should have the capability to convert passive clients into real time business deals.
- Extensive understanding of local market and deep penetration for increasing sales
- Ensure adherence in achieving the sales plan and participate in review with reporting supervisor
- Develop and grow relationships with clients, manage client needs and expectations while doing the same with your team
- Ensure consistent and effective communication through regular client quarterly, monthly and weekly business reviews
- Hold regular team meetings/huddles to ensure alignment of team performance and goals
- Identify & recruit right talent for the campaign
We Expect You To Have
- Graduate or Equivalent
- 6 + years of experience in B2B sales with significant management experience, with deal outcomes that have touched companies of all sizes
- Creative thinker with a strong customer focus who is comfortable with ambiguity and evolving strategies in Agile environment
- Track record of driving innovation and change
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented with strong focus on driving results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable/flexible – Ready to work in US timing
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Time management and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of enthusiasm and motivation