Strategy Analytics Analyst
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
You will work with senior decision makers at admired brands on a mission critical task—helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers.
You’ll tackle real business problems by analyzing operational, customer and financial data, alongside some of the world’s largest customer feedback datasets. This role will position you for many career growth options at the intersection of customer experience, management consulting, and data science.
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Contribute to the entire web lifecycle
- Develop functional and fast-responsive web applications, using markup languages
- Troubleshoot apps for bugs and fix bugs if necessary and improve the usability
- Troubleshoot UI and improve its performance accordingly
- Employ the latest technology in order to re-built legacy apps
- You’ll work with Senior Analysts, Managers and/or Senior Managers to uncover actionable and commercially focused insights. Each of your projects will also have a Partner who will help provide new perspectives and direction for your project team.
- You’ll analyze operational, customer, and financial data, alongside some of the world’s largest customer feedback datasets, to advise clients on best practices for driving customer-centricity from the boardroom to the front lines, resulting in improved customer experience and increases in customer loyalty.
- You’ll pull and integrate data from disparate sources, writing code to clean the data in preparation for modelling.
- You’ll build models using linear regression, logistic regression, cluster analysis, etc. to answer targeted business questions.
- You’ll use both structured (regression) and unstructured (text analytics) analysis to help articulate business and program recommendations
- Help the team prepare customer facing deliverables (slide decks) that convey the results and applicability of your analysis
What We Expect You To Have
- BA/BS Degree/ MA/MS Degree (continued straight from Undergraduate)
- Hands on experience working on R, Python and Regression (Preferred Multiple regression)
- Flexible working in US shift
- Demonstrated expertise with regression-based data analysis and quantitative research methodologies
- Knowledge of statistical software packages (e.g., R)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent project management and communication skills (written and in slides). Ability to formulate hypotheses, search for patterns, and find the story in the data
- Quick learner/creative thinker/self-starter
- Passion for problem resolution