This technical opening is for Etech Technology Solutions, a group company of Etech Global Services. Etech provides software development services and product development solutions to companies globally.
||Etech Technology Solutions
||Product Development Manager
Candidate should have past experience administrating networks, setting up and maintaining high availability servers, maintaining backup processes, and ensuring security and customer compliance on the network.
This will be a systems administration role. We are looking for someone who has the ability to work independently and is able to create and maintain a stable network for our web servers and services. Should be able to work with AWS, manage Windows and Linux servers, and figure out solutions for the issues encountered.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs system administration, including system security, software update management, and database maintenance.
- Serves as a technical consultant on new products and technology
- Coordinates systems support
- Defines data purge and retention cycles
- Monitors data quality and integrity
- Participates in business improvement
- Analyzes the impact of process or technical tool changes on existing processes, tools, and interfaces based on knowledge of interdependencies of related functions and systems.
- Provide support for development & users
- Ensures adequacy and quality of process and procedure documentation
- Extracts data from various databases for report generation.
- Generates ad-hoc reports and databases to address specific business needs
- Recommends improvements to systems and processes
- Monitoring VPCs, EC2 instances, elasticsearch, redis, SQL Server, and MySQL databases.
- Install, configure, and secure servers in a virtual environment
- Monitor and optimize system capacity, performance, and utilization
- Regularly audit and remediate systems to keep them in security compliance.
- Product-related work, including rollouts, migrations, and project launches.
- Provide input to ensure proper selection and deployment of technologies, creation and enhancement of current processes.
- Perform and verify backups. Create and test recovery plans.
- Analyze system logs and identify potential issues with computer systems
- AWS : VPC, EC2, IAM, S3, Route 53, SES, Elasticsearch
- Database : MS SQL Server, MySQL, Redis
- OS : Windows Server, Linux
Must to have Good experience with client communication & coordination
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BE (Comp/IT), MCA, MSc IT, B Tech (Comp. /IT)
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university;
- Candidate having certification in system and network administration will be preferred.
- 4-5 years of professional experience as a System Administrator with 2 -3 years in AWS administration
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, top management, Team Leaders, and/or boards of directors.