Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us : www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Personalized Coaching and Specialized Training and Development Sessions
- Competitive Salary and Compensation Incentives
- Tuition & Day Care Reimbursement
- Supplemental Insurances
- Casual Dress Code
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off Incentives
- Rewards & Recognition for Stellar Performance
- Bilingual Pay (If Hired for Bilingual Role)
- Opportunities for Advancement (Over 90% of our promotions are internal)
- Virtual Interviewing & Onboarding
What You’ll Be Doing
- Participate in and support capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with end-users and department managers.
- Coordinate with network engineering, business application, and database administration functions to implement desktop and server systems that utilize industry best practices to meet corporate objectives.
- Deploy workstations, servers, printers, scanners, firewalls, encryption systems, and all host security systems.
- Manage all operating systems and end-user software.
- Manage communications and connection solutions, including workstation connectivity, local area networks, local email connectivity, intranet, and Internet applications.
- Ensure the integrity and security of enterprise data on host computers, multiple databases, and during data transfer in accordance to business needs and industry best practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Manage input/output fleet, including printers and scanners.
- Work with other technical teams to manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Perform network and security audits.
- Perform and test routine system backups and restores.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems on servers, input/output fleet, and workstations. Escalate incidents as necessary.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Support application development teams throughout project lifecycles.
- Analyze system, server, application, network, and input/output device performance.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations, and/or purchases.
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of systems software procurement and development efforts.
What We Expect You To Have
- Must be able to commute within the city.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Operating systems such as Windows 7; 2000, NT, XP; Software programs such as VNS, NT, Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point; Networking; and Basic computer hardware.