Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire, and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
What We Offer
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze the applicant’s abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., Analytical, Logical interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Compose job offer letters and joining formalities.
- Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and product
- Open for Outstation hiring/placements.
- Coordinating with External clients (e.g., US, UK, and Australia) to schedule interviews.
What We Expect You To Have
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience as a Technical Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition.
- Interaction with International Clients would be an
- Graduation in IT or relevant degree
- Flexible working in different shift timing, including night shift
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g., phone, Skype, Hangout, and Zoom)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g., social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles