Visit us: www.etechgs.com
Etech is looking for a Technical Project Manager, having 10+ years of enterprise-level experience using various IT technologies. Technical Project Manager is responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives. He/She will act as lead subject matter expert within the company regarding technology and domain concerns.
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working with key project stakeholders to formulate and communicate the business vision, to envision initial requirements, and to scope the project.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to understand project scope and requirements in terms of features and capabilities.
- Identifying and tracking deliverables while gathering and documenting project risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies.
- Conducting Business Analysis to understand business processes required to ensure end-to-end delivery of intended project results.
- Practices methodologies like scrum/agile and demonstrate best practices to the team.
- Prioritize and updates task schedules. Identifies issues and resolve roadblocks.
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project plans.
- Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders on agreed cadence.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology and quality metrics is a must.
What We Expect You To Have
- BE or B. Tech or M.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Overall 10+ years of experience in enterprise applications
- 5 years as Technical Project Manager/Lead
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills.
- Prior experience in managing a .NET with SQL projects apart from other technologies is must.
- Conflict resolution to understand various obstacles and apply negotiation skills to find optimal solutions.
- Should have good clear concepts on Project Management KPIs and key knowledge areas.
- Experience in developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints.
- Knowledge of development technical stack on .net, SQL, Git source code management, code review process, implementing best technical guidelines would qualify as frontrunner for this role
- Experience with JIRA, MS Project.
- Experience working with distributed teams across different locations and time zones in a culturally diverse environment.
- Demonstrated experience of projects growth is must for this role.
- Should have managed traditional & agile teams, and flexible to adapt and innovate with processes to manage service & digital engineering projects.