Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Proven track record of being a successful engineer, architect, and a mentor by accomplishing tasks on schedule with quality, and leadership skills.
- Very good understanding of Business Analysis techniques.
- Provide and manage the solution architecture, technical vision for the given business solutions.
- Experience in defining and enforcing all non-functional requirements and regulations for a given solution.
- Create and manage all technical diagrams, documents, and artifacts using UML standards.
- Evaluate and suggest technologies and tools (Technology Reference Model) being incorporated into a solution
What We Expect You To Have
- 10+ years of enterprise-level experience using various IT technologies with 2-4 years of Solution architect experience.
- Experience in multiple architecture styles & architecture patterns including but not limited to distributed systems, messaging, event-driven, systems.
- Areas of Expertise: Microservices / SOA | Data Architecture | Systems Integration | Solution Architecture | Cloud Computing | UML Modeling | Business Analysis | Security & Privacy compliance | AI, ML & NLP
- Hands on experience in working but not limited to C#, Microsoft .NET,.Net Core/ NodeJS/ Python frameworks for building enterprise systems.
- Hands on experience in SQL, NoSQL databases, Database Modeling, Design, Query Optimization, and Performance Tuning
- Experience in Observability, and application performance monitoring (APM) tools to ensure the quality and stability of the product or solution.
- Hands on experience with thorough knowledge in cloud technologies preferably AWS/Azure and Infrastructure Architecture.
- Thorough knowledge and hands on experience in Infrastructure Architecture, DevOps Processes, and deployment Tools – Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes (includes not limited to)
- Hands on experience in Big Data Engineering and Architecture is a must.
- Experience in AWS will be a plus (preferred not required)
- Project and resource management skills (preferred not required)
- Exposure/experience in AI, ML, and ML based solutions is a plus (preferred not required)