||Training and Development
||Assistant Training Leader
Prepares new team members to succeed in their jobs. Required to be available as needed per campaign and can be moved between campaigns as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
You enjoy the fast-paced nature of adapting on the fly to corporate changes.
- Trainers have to change plans at a moments notice and still excel at assignments while keeping a “will-do” attitude. They should showcase this attitude so well, that others want to emulate it and strive to achieve the same flexibility.
You thrive in challenging others to be creative problem-solvers.
- Training is more than just knowledge transfer; it’s about equipping trainees to be self sufficient agents who will guide customers to solutions. A Trainer should have this skill mastered so well that Training Apprentices and Assistant Trainers can observe and learn from them. You desire a fun atmosphere that promotes interactive learning.
- Leading a training class is about creating a fun, engaging environment in which learning can flourish. You enjoy helping others succeed!
- Your classes should be so productive and enjoyable that your trainees are excited to embark on their new careers.
There’s no I in Team.
- Trainers should consistently be on the lookout for ways to help not only other trainers but other leaders as well. This ensures Etech is successful as a whole while embodying our goal for servant leadership.
Be a reason to stay.
- We believe that employees don’t leave their jobs; they leave their managers. As a Trainer, you should be on the lookout for potential attrition reasons and be able to come up with ways to combat these issues.
Recap with style.
- Everyone wants to know how the current training class is doing, but they can’t spend every moment seeing what’s going on. This means it is up to the Trainer to send detailed recaps and reports that showcase the monumental wins occurring daily in the classroom.
You can lead with humility.
- A Trainer must be able to take charge and effectively pilot a class but should be able to admit mistakes and work well with different people and personalities. Coaching is second nature.
- Developing agents should be a passion that is shown everyday through the use of Coaching Tactics.
You aren’t afraid to ask the tough questions.
- It is up to the Trainer to ensure their class is grasping the material and close any knowledge gaps as discovered. This is done through questioning techniques, hands-on activities, and classroom discussions.
Be able to write what you teach.
- On occasion, Trainers write curriculum for Etech or its clients. Often they get to write about the best practice they created or discovered that could benefit other Trainers.
You bring others up to your expert status.
- Trainers are the subject matter experts on every facet of their campaigns, and they are willing and able to pass this knowledge along to Training Apprentices, Assistant Trainers, and even fellow Trainers.
You bring solutions, not problems.
- A Trainer is consistently willing to offer and implement creative solutions. Instead of focusing on the problem, they work to fix it!
You lead by example.
- Leaders at Etech should base all decisions and behaviors on the character commitments even when it isn’t easy to do. Trainers take this to the next level by teaching Training Apprentices and Assistant Trainers tips on how to epitomize these traits.