This technical opening is for Etech Technology Solutions, a group company of Etech Global Services. Etech provides software development services and product development solutions to the companies globally.
||Sr. Marketing Manager
Are you a natural storyteller looking for your next piece of inspiration in video work? Etech is looking for an innovative and experienced video editor to join our marketing department. The perfect person for this job is skilled for taking raw video footage and editing to a finished project that aligns with the promotional, informational, or branding purpose of the video.
In this role, you will be working in a fast -paced environment managing multiple projects at once and must be proficient in all aspects of post-production, including motion graphics and audio. If you are ready to show your true editing talent to the world, Etech needs you today.
What you’ll do as our Video Editor:
- Utilize the Adobe Suite of tools to cut unnecessary footage, refine existing coverage, insert appealing transitions, and otherwise improve upon the raw material of the footage.
- Must have a strong sense of editorial, story flow, and aesthetic design.
- Preparing media files to be shared across multiple platforms, including but not limited to, approval processes, Adobe Premiere, and web-based video delivery.
- Use creativity to edit the video with the viewer in mind, ensuring that the final product will capture the attention of the viewer for the duration of the video.
- Manage media storage and retrieval; ensuring all digital files are saved and digitally cataloged to the cloud.
- Interacting with marketing and media team members, as well as category managers to understand how our manufacturing processes works to ensure that everything comes together appropriately.
- Offer innovative or creative ideas that add value to video projects.
- Audio editing and creation of post-production mixes
- Deliver fully finished video piece that is ready for distribution
- Uphold and maintain quality standards throughout video lifecycle
- Create video assets as requested
- Responsible for the ingestion of video content
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite of tools (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, and Audition).
- 3-5 years experience in video editing.
- Possess a deep understanding of the digital workflow, camera types, and file formats.
- Good working knowledge of the terminology used in the video editing industry in order to communicate with team members.
- Creative thinker, who is an assertive problem solver with an analytical mind
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in key film techniques, exposure, composition, focus, color grading, and lenses.
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail, accuracy, and impeccable grammar.
- Ability to select and use music to match the tone and style of the video story
- Great sense of humor, enthusiasm, and team-mindedness
- Candidates must have proven high abilities to be an efficient, multi-tasked, dependable & reliable worker.
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Audition