||Virtual General Manager
||Operations - Amrit
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Oversee daily operations of the business
- Increase management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining team; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; cultivating a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Key Virtual General Manager roles include defining the right strategic direction and pathway of the business and ensuring the effective and efficient implementation of the strategic direction and business goals.
- Key areas of focus for the Virtual General Manager include strategic and operational planning and supporting the business owners and team, to complete marketing, sales, HR, admin, operations, and financial management projects.
- Constantly monitor processes and procedures for update and improvement opportunities.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goalsfor functions and direct reports.
- Maximizing operating potential to exceed customers’ expectations and company goals
- solves complex issues, and anticipates and plans for the challenges involved
- Establish procedures that produce high-quality guest’s satisfaction, experience, and loyalty that exceeds guests and industry standards
- Monitors the performance of the teams and analyze “Guest Satisfaction Report “and initiates Corrective Action for any deviation
- Prepares monthly reports for management or executive teams that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances
- Establishes and maintains a proactive human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development
- Supervising IT and Security CCTV monitoring team to ensure seamless operations
- Accepts full responsibility for managing an activity
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Liaison between other departments per the requirement
We Expect You To Have
- Experience working in a hotel or resort in a similar capacity, preferably in a preopening setting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to professionally interact and build rapport with guests of all ages and demographics
- Adaptable/flexible – Ready to work in US timing
- Think critically and proactively solve problem
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Time management and planning skills
- Knowledge of basic computer operations including keyboarding, proper grammar and syntax, company policies and procedures as outlined in the Team Member Handbook.
- A minimum of high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or high school senior in good standing. Customer service experience preferred. Additional wellness modality certifications or experiences.