||VOIP Engineer – OrecX
||Etech Technology Solutions (ETS)
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world-class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per the process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Audio capturing in OrecX platform (Call recording applications) through OrkAudio.
- Perform remote installation of OrecX/Oreca into the client’s system.
- Perform remote installation of SSL certificates in Oreca/OrecX.
- Configuration of Oreca/OrecX and Siprec on the client’s system.
- Communicate via web-based applications and phone to resolve customer issues.
- Provide Remote Support via remote access software.
- Improve the knowledge base and documentation of products to help customers.
- Help improve and streamline internal processes.
- Verify bugs raised against products.
- Provide world-class customer service and put the customer’s needs first.
- Communicate with local and global teams via verbal and written communication.
- Gather relevant information and diagnose issues effectively and efficiently.
- Solve problems and learn new technologies.
What We Expect You to Have:
- Must have understanding of VOIP, Networking, SIP, codecs, sip trunking, OrecX integration exp. with Nice InContact and with Variant and JSON.
- Experience on Call Recording applications.
- Proficient in Unix/Linux (Centos, RHEL, Ubuntu, Shell) and windows serve command-line.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, Firewalls, VOIP, and Storage).
- Knowledge of any of the following technologies: AWS, Apache Tomcat, Packet monitoring (Wireshark).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of Relevant Experience.