Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per the process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- To analyze forecasted volume and available staff to ensure that staffing is scheduled in the most efficient manner to properly utilize available resources and maintain acceptable service levels
- Responsible for developing long-term, short-term, and interval-level forecasts as well as capacity plans for multiple contact types based on client input and historical data using spreadsheet templates, statistical modeling software, and other tools.
- Ensure all required WFA data is tracked and trended on a continuous basis.
- Interface with Account Leaders/Director-Operations as needed for escalation of service impacting issues.
- Coordinates with the Director of Operations to interface with the client and handle account management issues.
- To work with Operations to develop processes for vacation and other schedule exceptions that maintains the employee needs/Client requirements balance.
- Provide staffing requirements, hiring plans, and training plans to the management for multiple accounts, which are complex in nature
- Explanation of crucial business metrics and their importance to the leaders like – Non-Conformance, Schedule Adherence, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring schedule adherence variance, daily traffic volumes, headcount analysis, real-time performance
- Daily MIS Reporting to the management, preparing critical reports such as QBR (Quarterly Business Review), Weekly Client Review, Queue Summary report, Attrition report, Process team Alignment report, Contest reports, process-based performance pay (PBPP) for the process.
- Maintain the historical volume’s file to ensure data integrity and up to date parameter
- Generating process performance report on a Daily/weekly/monthly basis to display the performance charts to the internal (operations) & external clients.
- Publishing the All Hourly / Half Hourly & EOD reports.
- Real-Time Aux (Working / Non-Working) & Service Level Management as per the business requirement.
- Launching the downtime in real-time and sharing the Lost Agent Minute Tracker with Higher Management & clients.
- Monitoring programs for Real-Time Adherence, Schedule Adherence, WorkForce Management Functions.
We Expect You To Have
- Attention to detail.
- Drive and ability to deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently & able to exercise strict confidentiality.
- Graduate or equivalent with proficiency in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint