||Workforce Management Leader
||AVP – Corporate Strategy
The Workforce Management Leader is responsible for supervising the daily efforts of the team to provide a great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives. Key functional responsibility includes the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact center operations. The ability to create forecasting and scheduling to that forecast is crucial.
- Communicate, document, and inspire the team’s performance by monitoring, analyzing statistical reports, providing monthly performance profiles and rewarding performance;
- Instructs and coach team to create effective work by forecasting and trend analysis which projects staffing requirements necessary to meet service level goals.
- Proactively interfaces with Directors, Managers, Team Managers, and Supervisors on all pertinent business issues which could impact staffing;
- To Analyze forecasted volume and available staff to ensure that staffing is scheduled most efficiently to utilize available resources and maintain acceptable service levels properly
- Responsible for developing long term, short term, and interval level forecasts as well as capacity plans for multiple contact types based on client input and historical data using spreadsheet templates, statistical modeling software, and other tools.
- Ensure all required WFA data is tracked and trended on a continuous basis.
- Interface with Clients/Account Leaders/Director-Operations as needed for escalation of service impacting issues.
- Coordinates with Director of Operations to interface with client and handle account management issues.
- To work with Operations to develop processes for vacation and other schedule exceptions that maintains the employee needs/Client requirements balance.
- Provide staffing requirements, hiring plans and training plans to the management for multiple accounts, which are complex in nature
- Explanation of crucial business metrics and their importance to the leaders like – Non Conformance, Schedule Adherence, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring schedule adherence variance, daily traffic volumes, headcount analysis, real time performance
- Daily MIS Reporting to the management, preparing critical reports such as QBR (Quarterly Business Review), Weekly Client Review, Queue Summary report, Attrition report, Process team Alignment report, Contest reports, process-based performance pay (PBPP) for the process.
- Maintain the historical volume’s file to ensure data integrity and up to date parameter
- Generating process performance report on Daily/weekly/ monthly basis to display the performance charts to the internal (operations) & external clients.
- Publishing the All Hourly / Half Hourly & EOD reports.
- Real-Time Aux (Working / Non-Working) & Service Level Management as per the business requirement.
- Launching the downtime in real time and sharing the Lost Agent Minute Tracker with Higher Management & clients. Monitoring programs for Real-Time Adherence, Schedule Adherence, Work Force Management Functions.
- Monitor and adjust statistical reports through real-time displays and technical equipment
Core Competencies/Skill Set:
Attention to detail. Drive and ability to deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external customers. Ability to work independently & able to exercise strict confidentiality.
Graduate or equivalent with proficiency in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We expect you to: Be Flexible in working hours which is a must.