Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- In this role, you will be responsible for both back and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and implementing plugins.
- As the WordPress Developer, you should have a strong understanding of CMS/CRM systems and current industry trends.
- Collaborate with SEO specialist on metadata implementation and best practices.
- Communicate with the project managers on product timing and deliverables.
- Work with digital team to implement analytics/campaign tracking tags.
- Ability to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs alogn with experience creating WordPress themes and plugins from Photoshop design examples and requirements.
- Ability to incorporate various CRM systems via lead forms, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret site analytics.
- Site conversion-oriented, strategic approach to digital marketing.
What We Expect You To Have
- 5-7 years of WordPress and programming experience.
- Customize WordPress themes.
- Oversee website migrations Integrate data from various back-end services and databases and Manage 3rd party API integration.
- Develop responsive WordPress sites and landing page.