Etech GS, LLC
1903 Berry Drive, Nacogdoches, TX 75964
Tel: 936-559-2200 Fax: 936-559-2225
Etech is implementing a Voluntary Vaccination Policy effective April 5, 2021. In accordance with Etech’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we encourage employees to receive this vaccination to minimize the risk of infectious disease in our workplace. In making this decision, the executive leadership team reviewed recommendations from organizations consulted such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices and local health officials. Again, as of now, this is a voluntary policy. Either way, if an employee receives the COVID vaccination or not, our internal policies remain the same until further notified:
- All must maintain a six-foot distance from others and otherwise observe social distancing in the workplace as work duties permit:
- Everyone must wear a face mask at all times in the following situations while in the office (as an example):
- When entering or exiting the office
- When returning on location for any reason
- Walking across the office floor for any reason (i.e. restroom break/lunch)
- When speaking/dialoguing to others while in the office
- The face mask can be removed during the following times:
- When employee is sitting alone at personal work-station if in an enclosed office/cubicle, and not speaking with anyone in-person
- Not complying to this “wear facial mask” process will be considered insubordination/breach of conduct. If an employee is non-compliant, disciplinary action may follow and employee will be sent home unpaid.
- In order to comply with CDC and WHO regulations, Etech Centers are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Hand sanitizer gel and disinfecting wipes will be available at the front desk and in the conference room, however; we encourage each employee to bring their own hand sanitizer as well.
- Lastly, for the safety of all employees, we are also restricting outside visitors in the offices at this time.
- If you are not well, please report your health immediately to your supervisor. Please remain home until you are better and symptom free.