Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world-class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per the process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing:
- CTI solution design, development, and maintenance
- Integration of various CTI solutions to the Contact Centre architecture
- Integration of CTI and Customer Relationship Management solutions such as Salesforce, Pega, etc.
- Call Control Scripts development and enhancement
- Administration of management tools
- Creation and maintenance queries (SQL knowledge required)
- Generation of historical and real-time database reports
- Knowledge of call center operational dynamics related to CTI (Computer Telephony Integration), Enterprise Reporting utilizing to solve call center related issues
- Integration of custom-developed and 3rd-party provided software, IVR (Interactive Voice Response), Call Center, and database integration with the CTI infrastructure.
What We Expect You To Have:
- Worked with the CTI Platforms like GrupoNGN Cloud COMM, Unify OpenScap Contact Center, Avaya, Five9, Nice InContact, Bright Pattern, or Cisco UCCE.
- Familiarity with the implementation of IP Telephony and Dialler applications
- Knowledge of the building Campaigns, Queues, Call Control Scrips, and IVR into the Dialler system
- Complex voice network design and numbering plans for multiple locations
- Call center configurations including VDNs and Vectors, Understanding of switch/routing (vector-based call routing)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Complex call center configurations
- VoIP Trunking (SIP / H.323)
- SQL, TURN/STUN Protocol, WebRTC
- Windows Server Failover Cluster.
- Call Accounting & Telephone Wiring
- IVR/VRU, Experience with SIP, SBC’s, VoIP, QOS, COS, VLAN, etc.
- Experience with Network Protocols (TCP/IP, Ethernet, SNMP, etc.)
- Must have experience working in Multi-site and hybrid configurations of enterprise-level IP and TDM environments
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred and at least 2 years’ experience in the field or a related area; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist or ACIS
- Certification Partners Convergence Technologies Professional or CTP
- Digium Certified Asterisk Professional or dCAP
- CCNP Collaboration: Cisco Certified Network Professional Collaboration
- Any certification by above mentioned CTI platforms