||Data Visualization Specialist
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world-class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Transportation Allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift Allowance as Per Process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Campaign Incentives
- Work-Life Balance Committee Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition Ceremonies
- Opportunities for Advancement
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with a team of monitoring, evaluating, learning and knowledge management staff, program staff, web developers, and technical subject matter experts to solve problems and convey key messages using data visualization approaches, techniques, and methods
- Develop intuitive and attractive static and interactive data visualizations using routine program monitoring data for websites, annual/quarterly/monthly reports, presentations to stakeholders
- Interpret and produce unique data visualizations for a variety of implementation research products, including reports, briefs, presentations, and peer-reviewed journal articles
- Distill quantitative and qualitative data to communicate compelling stories to diverse audiences
- Establish data visualization standards and explore new, cutting-edge tools to periodically raise those standards
- Communicate results through presentations, reports, tools, and data visualizations for clients, internal staff, scientific journals, and other publications
- Build capacity of MCSP staff in data visualization
- Collaborate with teams in proposal writing and new program development
What We Expect You To Have:
- Specialized skillsets in Information Computations design, computer and information sciences, graphic design, basic statistics, and data
- Visualization, Media Arts and Sciences or equivalent of 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of graphics and visualization tools such as Adobe CS 5 Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Flash, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization tools such as SAS, Excel, SPSS, MatLab/R
- Ability to take complex information and/or large data sets and translate them for use in graphic or interactive visualizations for the web and/or other media
- Experience in developing different types of visualization products
- Ability to collaborate with multiple diverse groups across teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills