Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per the process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing:
- As a Support Analyst, you will be assigned to multiple projects different processing reports. You will be responsible for updating and maintaining the Quality of all the Monitoring Sheets of projects
- Work closely with the current M&M team and strengthen current processes
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the necessary project output
- Timely communicate and coordinate with the project team, in the case of any discrepancy with expected results
- Recommend further improvement of the logical framework
- Prepare and maintain issue logs across all the projects
- Perform other related duties as required
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
We Expect You To Have:
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Great Problem-solving skills
- Maintain Data-Quality and Integrity
- Former monitoring experience in SaaS (Preferred but not must)
- Attention to detail. Drive and ability to deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external customers. Ability to work independently & able to exercise strict confidentiality