Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Generate and distribute reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Understand customer requirements and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide customer support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution
- Maintain a comprehensive log and procedural documentation of all reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
What We Expect You To Have
- Any graduate, BE (Comp.), MCA, BCA
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Data analyst/ reporting role using Excel/ SQL Server. Able to interpret or write Macros, having understanding of BI tools (Power BI, MSBI)
- Microsoft Technologies : MS Excel (version 2007 or above)
- Database : Microsoft SQL Server (PL/ SQL)
- Be Flexible in working hours which is a must.
- Comfort with and knowledge of how to use Microsoft Office, email etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills