||Software Engineer – AWS Marketplace
||Etech Technology Solutions (ETS)
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world-class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per the process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing:
- As a software development engineer for AWS Marketplace, you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and evolving the cloud infrastructure of web applications.
- You are expected to understand the core AWS services and apply best practices regarding security and scalability.
- Support and develop all CCaaS marketplace integrations.
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Define service capacity planning strategies.
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS CI/CD stack.
- Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar.
What We Expect You to Have:
- Should have in-depth knowledge about the core AWS services, plus other industry-accepted integrations. including AWS Marketplace integrations.
- Experience working with NoSQL systems and Cloud/AWS technologies.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Proficiency with at least one of these scripting languages: Perl / Python / Ruby/shell script
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (laC) using CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Good oral & written English skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- AWS skills such as lambda, S3, Firehose, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of development experience in designing and building large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software systems.