||Strategy Analytics Analyst
||ETS - Medallia
You will work with senior decision-makers at admired brands on a mission-critical task—helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers.
You’ll tackle real business problems by analyzing operational, customer, and financial data, alongside some of the world’s largest customer feedback datasets. This role will position you for many career growth options at the intersection of customer experience, management consulting, and data science.
- You’ll work with one of our Managers or Senior Managers to uncover actionable and commercially focused insights. You’ll then deliver recommendations to senior decision-makers at our clients. Each of your projects will also have a Partner who will help provide new perspectives and direction for your project team.
- You’ll analyze operational, customer, and financial data, alongside some of the world’s largest customer feedback datasets, to advise clients on best practices for driving customer-centricity from the boardroom to the front lines, resulting in improved customer experience and increases in customer loyalty.
- You’ll pull and integrate data from disparate sources, writing code to clean the data in preparation for modeling.
- You’ll build models using linear regression, logistic regression, cluster analysis, etc. to answer targeted business questions.
- You’ll use both structured (regression) and unstructured (text analytics) analysis to help articulate business and program recommendations
- BA/BS Degree/ MA/MS Degree (continued straight from Undergraduate)
- Flexible working in US shift
- Demonstrated expertise with regression-based data analysis and quantitative research methodologies
- Knowledge of statistical software packages (e.g., R)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and in slides). Ability to formulate hypotheses, search for patterns, and find the story in the data
- Quick learner/creative thinker/self-starter
- Passion for problem resolution