Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University; or 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
We expect you to have:
- Experience of operating systems such as Windows 2000, 2008, NT, XP; Windows 2007
- Software programs such as VNS, NT, MS Office Suite, RDP related software, networking; & basic computer hardware
- Microsoft Network Architecture, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Server Administration
- Ability to: Re-image workstations as needed for program changes and system updates; Provide technical assistance and training to system users; Install, modify, and make repairs to personal computer hardware and software
- Communicate and work well with peers across departments; and prioritize work
- Language Skills – Ability to read, analyse, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Certifications, License & Registrations – MCSE, MCP, related certificate requirement with good Hardware knowledge
- Physical Demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in inside environmental conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing:
- User administration (setup and maintaining account) and Maintaining system
- Verify that peripherals are working properly
- Quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure
- Monitor system performance and create file systems
- Install software and create a backup and recovery policy
- Monitor network communication
- Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out
- Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
- Setup security policies for users. A system admin must have a strong grasp of computer security (e.g. firewalls and intrusion detection systems).
- Create new users, resetting user passwords and lock/unlock user accounts
- Monitor server security & special services etc.
- DGSET, UPS, Telco systems and CCTV maintenance
- Replaces defective or inadequate software packages and computer Hardware and other IT devices
- Refers major hardware problems to service personnel for correction
- Help Operation department to achieve their Goal and provide floor coverage as per operation requirements
- Provide technical support on call and on site as per customer requirement
- Helpdesk Support to internal and external customer Inventory management