Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated, and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world-class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal-oriented and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem-solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
- Bachelors or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2– 4 years’ experience in training and development
We Expect You To Have:
- You enjoy the fast-paced nature of adapting on the fly to corporate changes
- You thrive in challenging others to be creative problem-solvers and training is more than just knowledge transfer; it’s about equipping trainees to be self-sufficient agents who will guide customers to solutions
- You desire a fun atmosphere that promotes interactive learning
- You enjoy helping others succeed & our classes should be so productive and enjoyable that your trainees are excited to embark on their new careers
- You can lead with humility
- You aren’t afraid to ask the tough questions
- Be able to write what you teach
- You bring others up to your expert status
- You bring solutions, not problems
- You lead by example
- Sales campaign products, features, and benefits; Computer programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook; Training and sales techniques, Company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook; applicable campaign computer programs and procedures
- Train, supervise and evaluate class performance; evaluate trainee understanding and re-teach as necessary; Multi-task; Provide constructive feedback for the development of trainees and personnel; Establish and maintain an effective relationship with peers across departments
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per the process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Directly supervises 1 to 40 team members in the Training class. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Responsibilities include training team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining team members; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Trainer must be able to take charge and effectively pilot a class but should be able to admit mistakes and work well with different people and personalities.
- It is up to the Trainer to ensure their class is grasping the material and close any knowledge gaps as discovered. This is done through questioning techniques, hands-on activities, and classroom discussions
- On occasion, Trainers write a curriculum for Etech or its clients. Often times they get to write about the best practice they created or discovered that could benefit other Trainers
- Trainers are the subject matter experts on every facet of their campaigns and they are willing and able to pass this knowledge along to Training Apprentices, Assistant Trainers, and even fellow Trainers
- A Trainer is consistently willing to offer and implement creative solutions. Instead of focusing on the problem, they work to fix it!
- Leaders at Etech should base all decisions and behaviors on the character commitments even when it isn’t easy to do. Trainers take this to the next level by teaching Training Apprentices and Assistant Trainers tips on how to epitomize these traits
- trainers have to change plans at a moment’s notice and still excel at assignments while keeping a “will-do” attitude. They should showcase this attitude so well, that others want to emulate it and strive to achieve the same flexibility
- A Trainer should have this skill mastered so well that Training Apprentices and Assistant Trainers can observe and learn from them
- Leading a training class is about creating a fun, engaging environment in which learning can flourish