Work from home has become the new normal. 90% of your workforce might be working from home currently and may continue in the future with the current circumstances. With this set-up, the biggest challenge that most of the contact centers are facing is team member productivity and low-performance issues. If these issues are not addressed, the bottom line will be impacted as well as customer relationships.
- The role of Leadership in enhancing agent performance
- Why organizations should focus on agent performance for better CX
- Techniques applied to improve CX through human intelligence and artificial intelligence
- Leverage agent performance data to enhance personalized customer interactions
- How to utilize Customer Insights to define strategies that improve training and coaching effectiveness
- Insights remove the guess work and target behaviors that drive performance