Customer Contact Week Las Vegas happening this June is a must-attend global event for CX leaders. Attendees will network with some of the most brilliant brains in the industry, get a chance to explore contact center technologies and attend workshops from top-notch subject matter experts. To ensure you make the most of this event, we’ve curated a list of the top 7 workshops & presentations you must attend.
1. Achieving Outstanding Customer Experience Through Omni-Channel and Omni-Data
- Maria Jose Garcia Morales, European Head of Customer Service Center, Provident
- Lenore Ozolins, Strategy and Change Specialist, Provident
- Henry Finbow, Sales Manager, Americas Content Guru
With piecemeal additions of channels and systems and the historic build-up of legacy systems of record, it is easy to end up with disjointed customer experience tools that don’t integrate well together. In situations like this, agents face working across multiple systems and with incomplete data, leading to slow issue resolution, poor agent experience, and lower customer satisfaction.
Join the workshop to discover how to achieve outstanding customer experience through omnichannel and omni-data in a single tech stack. See examples of:
- Integrating all customer channels into a single omnichannel desktop, allows the same technology to be applied – wherever, whenever, and through whatever channel a customer decides to get in touch.
- Taking advantage of a customer data platform, to seamlessly connect multiple systems of record, allowing broader and more timely insights with omni-data.
- Automating routine tasks, to more easily deliver an outstanding customer experience, despite ever-rising customer expectations.
Workshop C: Tue Jun 20, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM PDT
2. Transform CX Priorities: Making Every Customer Engagement Count
Customers expect to engage with the brands they love on the channels they use, and they expect a great experience each time. The past two years have brought increased call volumes, agent fatigue, more complex engagements, and higher levels of fraud obstacles that often prevent CX leaders from delivering exceptional experiences.
In this session, experts will explore what digital transformation and the cloud means for providing modern customer experiences. Join Nuance Communications as they:
- Discuss digital transformation priorities by CX leaders.
- Explore innovative ways AI can drive self-service automation to deliver a better and more secure customer experience.
- Dive into real-world cases and best practices on how the cloud can help businesses with a true omnichannel CX.
Workshop D: Tue Jun 20, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM PDT
3. Digital Transformation in Customer Service: Learn How to Apply a Tech Intensity Framework to Maximize the Value of Your Technology, People, and Processes
- Nitin Badjatiya, Solutions and Marketing SAP
- Kiran Karadi, Head of Product Management SAP
Customer Service leaders are looking to transform their services to maximize value creation for their organizations and customers. Building a long-term, durable organization requires you to understand the long-term impacts of your technology and people investments.
How is your organization building tech intensity to transform and deliver the value customers expect?
Join this interactive workshop to:
- Assess your organization’s digital maturity
- Examine how effectively you’re leveraging your technology investments and your people to enable customer service transformation at scale
- Identify critical building blocks and create a road map to maximize the value of your technology investments effectively
- Learn from peers and industry thought leaders by engaging in open discussions and participating in group activities
Workshop C: Tue Jun 20, 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
4. From Fragmented to Cohesive: Strategies for Standardizing Customer Service in Growing Organizations
- Stella Wax, Vice President, Customer Solutions, CSC Generation
With CSC Generation, you’ll discover cutting-edge strategies for leading contact center operations in rapidly growing organizations. and learn how to develop effective customer support standards, standardize your approach to customer service, and create a cohesive customer service approach that drives customer satisfaction.
Rapidly growing organizations face unique challenges in maintaining a cohesive and efficient customer service strategy. As organizations expand and acquire new companies, they must navigate the complexities of standardizing their customer service approach. This executive-focused session will explore cutting-edge techniques for leading contact center operations in growing and acquiring organizations. CSC will discuss how to develop effective customer support standards that align with your organization’s values and expectations. This can help you standardize your approach to customer service, which will ensure consistent and reliable customer service. Additionally, CSC will acquire best practices for creating a cohesive customer service approach in a distributed or fragmented organization, allowing you to streamline operations and maximize efficiency.
Join this workshop to:
- Understand the challenges of standardizing customer service in rapidly growing organizations
- Explore strategies for developing effective customer support standards
- Discover how to standardize your approach to customer service across departments, divisions, and locations
- Learn how to create a cohesive customer service approach in a distributed or fragmented organization
Executive Insights: Wed Jun 21, 1:45 PM – 2:30 PM PDT
5. Jenn Lim on the Future of Work: Navigating Growth, Adaptability, and Impact in a Transforming World
- Jenn Lim, CEO, and Cofounder, Delivering Happiness, Keynote
Bestselling author Jenn Lim and CEO of Delivering Happiness [DH], a company she co-founded with the late Tony Hsieh [former CEO of Zappos.com], brings her unique insights to the future of work. In her latest bestselling book, Beyond Happiness: How Authentic Leaders Prioritize Purpose and People for Growth and Impact, Jenn combines decades of experience in culture and strategy to provide a practical framework for adapting to change and balancing purpose with profits. Jenn has truly modernized organizational design in response to the Great Resignation and Great Awakening. In a rapidly evolving world, it’s crucial to keep your team engaged, aligned, and (beyond) happy.
Main Stage: Wed Jun 21, 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM PDT
6. Building Resilience and Adaptability in Customer Contact Organizations
Learn how to navigate uncertainty and build resilience in customer support organizations. Gain insights into the strategies and best practices for building adaptability, developing a culture of resilience, and responding to disruptive market changes. In addition, discover the latest technologies and tools that can help organizations respond to disruptions and uncertainty.
This session will explore the strategies and best practices for building resilience and adaptability in customer support organizations. We will examine how customer contact and CX leaders can prepare for and respond to disruptive market changes, such as shifting customer expectations, natural disasters, and economic uncertainty. Attendees will gain insights into the latest technologies and tools to help organizations respond to disruptions and uncertainty. In addition, we will cover strategies for developing a culture of resilience and adaptability within the contact center and learn the best practices for building a flexible and agile customer contact and CX strategy. Additionally, attendees will hear about actionable steps for building organizational resilience in the CX industry and receive insights on the hazards and opportunities that should be on their radar for 2023.
- Learn how to develop a culture of resilience and adaptability within your customer support organization
- Understand best practices for building a flexible and agile customer contact and CX strategy
- Gain insights into the latest technologies and tools that can help organizations respond to disruptions and uncertainty
- Discover actionable steps and practical tips for building organizational resilience in the CX industry
Main Stage: Thu Jun 22, 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM PDT
7. 5 Ways Purposeful Data Closes the Revolving Door of Attrition
- Shawndra Tobias, Vice President-CX, Etech Global Services
- Jim Iyoob, Chief Customer Officer, Etech Global Services
- Chris Basile, Vice President, Sales/Contact Center Operations
In the current competitive Call Center industry space, every interaction matters. Etech is a pioneer in agent advocacy through our measurement of Agent Experience as a component of Customer Experience. We understand that anything that creates friction for an agent is felt by the customer, which is why Etech’s approach to performance management focuses not only on reactive and behavior mitigation but also on proactive coaching during training for long-term issues. We do this by using data-driven diagnostics to understand where we struggle over time.
In this workshop, Etech will explore the impact of purposeful data on employee retention. With high attrition rates becoming a major concern for organizations across industries, it is crucial to understand how data can play a significant role in reducing turnover.
Our expert speakers will dive deep into the ways purposeful data can close the revolving door of attrition. They will provide insights into key metrics that can be used to develop effective retention strategies.
Join Etech’s workshop to learn how your organization can leverage the power of data to create a more engaged and loyal workforce.
- Understanding the impact of attrition on organizations and the need for effective retention strategies
- Exploring five ways that purposeful data can be used to reduce turnover and improve employee engagement
- Gaining insights into key metrics that can be used to track employee satisfaction, motivation, and productivity
- Learning how to use data-driven insights to identify the root causes of attrition and develop targeted retention programs
- Developing a roadmap for implementing purposeful data strategies in your organization to create a more loyal and engaged workforce
Workshop D: Tue Jun 20, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM PDT