Visit us: www.etechgs.com
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and shortlisting of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire, and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze the applicant’s abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., Analytical, Logical interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Compose job offer letters and joining formalities.
- Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Open for Outstation hiring/placements.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles and software Development.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g., phone, Skype, Hangout and Zoom)
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g., social media recruiting and Boolean search)
What We Expect You To Have
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience as a Technical Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition.
- Graduation in IT or relevant degree
- Excellent written and oral communication.