We are looking for a Salesforce Developer with a strong functional and technical background to solve complex software problems at scale. The developer will be involved in all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products. This role will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy customized business solutions across multiple systems. The developer is primarily focused on the Salesforce platform with scope to develop in other systems used by our Professional Services organization. The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for creating dynamic and scalable Salesforce solutions that perfectly meet the evolving needs of the Professional Services organization.
What We Offer
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing
- Partner with stakeholders and project managers to gather, document and develop new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation by translating business requirements into creative and effective technical solutions
- Communicate with project managers, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Configure, build and integrate Salesforce with other tools in the Support/Education Services Stack
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the platform to ensure compatibility with evolving project requirements
- Create and maintain standard operating procedure (SOP) and system architecture documentation.
- Guide best practices for deployment strategies, governance and development processes Embrace a dynamic and talented team that challenges each other to reach their full potential and are committed to career development and coaching
- Act as a promoter and driver of change in support of business process improvement.
What We Expect You To Have
- 2+ years of experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- 1+ years’ experience with translating business requirements into technical/functional solutions
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Solid understanding and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- Scripting language experience e.g. Python
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud capabilities and limitations paired with Salesforce force.com design and configuration skills Salesforce.com certification (Platform Developer I / Platform Developer II) Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, Demand Tools, Visual Studio Code, WorkBench)
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment.