Visit us: www.etechtechnologysolutions.com/
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing:
- To analyze forecasted volume and available staff to ensure that staffing is scheduled in the most efficient manner to properly utilize available resources and maintain acceptable service levels
- Responsible for developing long term, short term and interval level forecasts as well as capacity plans for multiple contact types based on client input and historical data using spreadsheet templates, statistical modelling software and other tools.
- Ensure all required WFA data is tracked and trended on a continuous basis.
- Interface with Account Leaders/Director-Operations as needed for escalation of service impacting issues.
- Coordinates with Director of Operations to interface with client and handle account management issues.
- To work with Operations to develop processes for vacation and other schedule exceptions that maintains the employee needs/Client requirements balance.
- Provide staffing requirements, hiring plans and training plans to the management for multiple accounts, which are complex in nature
- Explanation of crucial business metrics and their importance to the leaders like – Non-Conformance, Schedule Adherence etc.
- Responsible for monitoring schedule adherence variance, daily traffic volumes, headcount analysis, real time performance
- Daily MIS Reporting to the management, preparing critical reports such as QBR (Quarterly Business Review), Weekly Client Review, Queue Summary report, Attrition report, Process team Alignment report, Contest reports, process-based performance pay (PBPP) for the process.
- Maintain the historical volumes file to ensure data integrity and up to date parameter
- Generating process performance report on Daily / weekly / monthly basis to display the performance charts to the internal (operations) & external clients.
- Publishing the All Hourly / Half Hourly & EOD reports.
- Real Time Aux (Working / Non-Working) & Service Level Management as per the business requirement.
- Launching the downtime in real time and sharing the Lost Agent Minute Tracker with Higher Management & clients. Monitoring programs for Real Time Adherence, Schedule Adherence, Work Force Management Functions.
What We Expect You to Have:
- Graduate or equivalent with proficiency in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail. Drive and ability to deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently & able to exercise strict confidentiality.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org