Etech at Customer Contact Week San Antonio: Know before you go
In today’s competitive marketplace, maintaining a seamless customer experience can be challenging. However, emphasizing modern and flexible solutions can help. Etech Global Services is dedicated to providing powerful customer engagement solutions to enhance CX at every touchpoint and address the major challenges faced by the Contact Center Industry.
The team of Etech Global Services will be at Customer Contact Week in San Antonio, from January 30 to February 1, 2023. Etech will be hosting an interactive workshop, “From Attrition to Mission: How Data and Purpose Stop the Revolving Door “, to discuss and share ground-breaking insights on customer experience technologies like AI-powered Speech Analytics, 360-degree Quality Monitoring, and intuitive performance dashboards.
Meet our team of experts at CCW and engage in an open discussion about how to develop a Data-Driven Culture and use large-volume datasets to create impactful human experiences. This knowledge-packed workshop will also explore how to leverage data analytics to understand customer sentiment and connect agent purpose with improved tenure and positive customer experiences. You will witness real-life examples, case studies, and testimonials that connect mission and purpose with critical behaviors and actionable insights.
Not registered for CCW San Antonio yet? You can register now by clicking here.
Delegates will leave this session empowered with a roadmap that boosts agent engagement, enhances productivity, and delivers better CX.
Key Takeaways of Our Insightful Workshop:
- Creating a Data-Driven Culture that Connects with Your Mission and Purpose
- How Improving Critical Behaviors Improves Retention
- How to Gain Buy-In by Simplifying Agent Performance Management
Here is how you can engage with Etech Global Services while at CCW:
- Attend our interactive workshop ‘From Attrition to Mission: How Data and Purpose Stop the Revolving Door’. We will be showcasing a special Case Study with our Client.
- Stop by Booth #408 to have in-person conversations with Etech experts.
- Attend the Demo Drive on January 30th, where Etech will be showcasing one of its compelling demos.
We look forward to meeting you at Customer Contact Week in San Antonio and sharing powerful insights and solutions to improve customer experience using data analytics.
Already attending CCW? Feel free to book time on our calendar and catch up with Etech’s Experts.
For more information, contact us.