Online Chat Representative
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Take and engage chats to prospective customers in designated market area to qualify leads and explain type of service or product offered.
- Respond to multiple inbound chats; gather and verify required information as appropriate.
- Communicate with current and prospective customers using Internet and different software to give information and answer questions regarding current promotions and new or upgraded products.
- Quote prices and encourages customers to buy.
- Secures and places orders with others for filling and arranges delivery date.
- Enter names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects solicited into computer database system.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems. Prepare report on sales activities – Sales Tracker.
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching, take an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
- Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change.
What We Expect You To Have:
- HSC or above; age 18+
- Be Flexible in working hours
- Comfort with and knowledge of how to use Microsoft Office, email etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; An unerring attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task answering numerous chats and navigating smoothly between chat and email
- A professional demeanor with the ability to take ownership of every chat and email and find a solution for every customer
- Experience working as part of a collaborative team – we work together to make sure shoppers have an exceptional customer experience every time they place an order.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org