Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Campaign Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- As Active Directory Administrator, you are responsible for installation and configuration of Active Directory, planning and implementation of active directory migration.
- Provide creative and thoughtful solution as Active Directory Administrator.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems with Windows server and Microsoft Active Directory 2012 and higher.
- Responsible for update, track and provide resolution to customer issues using the Siebel Action Request System.
- Maintain infrastructure documentation, tune system performance, enterprise monitoring, and install system wide software.
- Other duties include operations and maintenance activities for server maintenance, patching, tuning and other administrative tasks.
What We Expect You To Have
- Minimum 5 years’ experience performing as a System Administrators with windows server Administration and Active directory administration.
- Experience in Group policy implementation and troubleshooting.
- Experience in managing site replication services.
- Good command over Power Shell scripting to manage active directory
- Should have knowledge about ADFS, office365 and Azure AD
- Strong Experience in windows server, Active Directory and Group policy.
- Should have knowledge about ADFS, Azure AD, office365 , AWS and other networking technology.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with Global team.
- Must be able to multi-task, ability to learn on the job and research effectively.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills in order to evaluate situations make recommendations and take prompt, effective corrective action.
- Demonstrate good planning skills by ensuring the appropriate scheduling of resources including equipment, and supplies.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in maintaining a well-organized operation to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of the work and information flow; monitor procedures and implement corrective actions as required.