Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base.
If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Take and engage chats to prospective customers in the designated market area to qualify leads and explain the type of service or product offered
- Respond to multiple inbound chats; gather and verify required information as appropriate.
- Communicate with current and prospective customers using the Internet and different software to give information and answer questions regarding current promotions and new or upgraded products.
- Quote prices and encourages customers to buy. Secures and places orders with others for filling and arranges delivery date. Enter names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects solicited into the computer database system.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Prepare a report on sales activities – Sales Tracker Be open and responsive to consistent coaching, take an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
- Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change
What We Expect You To Have:
- HSC or above; age 18+
- Be Flexible in working hours which is a must
- Comfort with and knowledge of how to use Microsoft Office, email etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; An unerring attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task answering numerous chats and navigating smoothly between chat and email
- A professional demeanor with the ability to take ownership of every chat and email and find a solution for every customer
- The ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment where messages over chat and email come fast and furious
- Experience working as part of a collaborative team – we work together to make sure shoppers have an exceptional customer experience every time they place an order