||ETS - Medallia
We are hiring for One of our CEM Clients,the most reputed clients based at US and in association with Etech since 2012.
What is the client software?
The client product is a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform to help companies learn about their customers feedback about their products and services. This domain is called CEM (Customer Experience Management).
Data Engineer’s are responsible for data modeling & mapping to help manage the ever-growing information needs of our clients.
- Implement Client’s Customer Success Platform for customers
- Understand customer data models and advise them on data discrepancies and gaps.
- Work with customers on data access and import that data into Client’s platform.
- Use ETL tools and techniques to solve data problems
- Having experience with Talend ETL tool is preferred
- Experience with any 1 of the 5 databases listed above (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, MS SQL Server) are good for a technical screen
- Experience with Salesforce (ie, Salesforce Objects and Data Model) and REST API’s are nice to have
- Familiarity with linux commands and navigating back-end AWS servers are nice to have
- 3+ years of experience working with databases like Postgres, MySQL Oracle, MongoDB, etc.
- Understanding of CRM applications like Salesforce.
- Experience with REST APIs and related tools.
- A good foundation in computer science fundamentals with particular expertise in data structures, algorithms, and design
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field