Visit us: www.etechgs.com
What We Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work-Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supporting the Customer Service Teams with respect to the management and operation of associate scheduling and real-time monitoring of work queues ensuring optimal service level delivery
- Monitors queue spikes, breaks, and aux usage of agents. Ensuring that the queue is well-managed by relaying real-time concerns on AUX time reporting to Supervisors/Floor managers on the floor
- Sends day-end reports to the management team
- Monitors and reports real-time schedule & Shrinkage adherence and reports non-compliance if any
- Reports intra-day schedule changes to the Supervisors/Manager. e.g. same-day callouts and develops a plan to meet schedule requirements.
- Works with WFM to ensure hourly, real-time schedule adherence commitments are being met.
- Work closely with the Account Managers and Supervisors to conduct real-time root cause analysis of impacts to SLA’s (i.e. AHT, ACW, Abandonment, actual call volume to forecast ratios, chat types/drivers).
- Assigning schedules for all reps.
- Proactively develop action plans or provide recommendations to the program on effective ways to achieve schedule adherence.
- Identify OCR’s/leaders on any violation of the code of conduct and non-adherence to the schedule.
What We Expect You To Have
- Bachelors with 1+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Hands-on experience of MS Office Suite and advanced knowledge of excel including simple to complex formulae OR similar reporting tools/methodologies
- Build strong relationships with Team leaders, and team members.
- Be open and responsive to consistent coaching, take an active role in performance planning and goal setting.
- Act as a role model at all times, adhere to high ethical standards.
- Take responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies by being involved in every facet of personal development.
- Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change.
- Excellent Written English skills and Excel (Data Analysis) are a prerequisite.