||Speech & Text Analyst
||Full time (Flexible with shift timings)
Handle the Speech Analytics software, customize the tool per the requirement to derive desired data, analyze the generated data, and recommend actionable insights to help improve key metrics of the operations team. The person will work closely with Operations/Client to provide feedback on opportunity areas, make recommendations on areas that may need new, ongoing or remedial training, VOC (voice of customer) and BI (Business Intelligence) inputs.
- Create Speech Analytics language content for requested insights.
- Create searches and reports designed for automated analysis and topic identification in recorded conversations from a call center environment.
- Analyze recorded audio and audio-based data sets for critical insights, patterns, and trends in order to develop and communicate ROI opportunities to the management team.
- Make recommendations and define data strategies the solve critical business problems.
- Compile information through multiple sources, understand key performance indicators and spot trends and patterns. – Make recommendations and define data strategies the solve critical business problems.
- Accurate delivery of comprehensive analysis and reports.
- Package and deliver key findings and briefings providing detailed and summarized analysis along with recommendations for strategic decision-making.
- Craft documentation including process maps, diagrams, manuals, charters and scopes.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal Program Manager, as well as business partners and stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and deliver actionable business insights based on indicators.
- Supports projects and initiatives within the department.
- Assists with routine and ADHOC requests.
- Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change.
Core Competencies/Skill Set:
- Good oral & written English skills and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Qualification and Experience:
Graduate or equivalent.
- Experience leading small to medium sized projects involving complex data sets and high variability.
- 2+ years knowledge and direct experience using speech analytics technology to build categories, construct queries, and build reports.
- Minimum 1-year experience with data analysis, report building, or Quality Auditor role in Contact Center.
- Working knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies would be an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Access, SQL, other scripting languages will be a plus.