Speech & Text Analyst
Our team is growing – but we are not adding members just to fulfill requests. We are searching for individuals who are ready to be a part of the next big thing and are excited about growing with our company! Leadership is anxiously waiting to cultivate and develop your skills and prepare you for the career journey of a lifetime.
Our focus is to create lasting impressions with each customer interaction. Reflect on the times you have been the customer and you left your experience feeling satisfied, appreciated and valued. Simply put – these are the experiences you will use to deliver world class results to our customer base. If you consider yourself to be a team player, goal oriented, and possess a passion for helping others; apply to become a part of the Etech Global Services Team.
Globally, we are over 3000 strong, and we are always searching for new team members which will offer fresh and innovative ideas and diverse approaches to everyday problem solving. Etech is governed by 12-character commitments: Integrity, Valuing People, Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Vision, Adaptability, Humility, Creativity, Teachability, Positive Influence, and Courage. Together, these 12 commitments guide our workplace culture and set the tone for how we treat each other.
Visit us: www.etechgs.com
- Bachelors or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years knowledge and direct experience using speech analytics technology to build categories, construct queries, and build reports
- Minimum 1-year experience with data analysis, report building, or Quality Auditor role in Contact Centr
We Expect You To Have:
- Experience leading small to medium-sized projects involving complex data sets and high variability.
- Working knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies would be an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Access, SQL, other scripting languages will be a plus
- Flexible in working hours is a must
- Good oral & written English skills and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task, and manage time.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters
What We Offer:
- Transportation allowance
- Canteen Subsidy
- Night Shift allowance as per process
- Schedule Attendance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incentive components campaign wise
- Work Life Balance Initiatives
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal movement through IJP
We You’ll Be Doing:
- Create Speech Analytics language content for requested insights.
- Create searches and reports designed for automated analysis and topic identification in recorded conversations from a call center environment
- Analyze recorded audio and audio-based data sets for critical insights, patterns, and trends in order to develop and communicate ROI opportunities to the management team.
- Make recommendations and define data strategies to solve critical business problems.
- Compile information through multiple sources; understand key performance indicators and spot trends and patterns.
- Accurate delivery of comprehensive analysis and reports.
- Package and deliver key findings and briefings, providing detailed and summarized analysis along with recommendations for strategic decision-making.
- Craft documentation, including process maps, diagrams, manuals, charters, and scopes.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal Program Manager, as well as business partners and stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and deliver actionable business insights based on indicators.
- Supports projects and initiatives within the department.
- Assists with routine and ADHOC requests.
- Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change.